RAIN OR SHINE!
- The Summer Kitchen - Homemade baked goods, delicious pies, fresh rolled noodles and more!
- KR Mini Farm -Pesticide free garden vegetables, free-range, antibiotic-free meat chickens (flash-frozen, USDA inspected) and free-range brown eggs.
- Windy Hill Soaps - Lovely Goats Milk Soaps
- Susan's Greenhouse - Flowers, Plants, Baked Goods and more!
- Jim's Carpenter Barn - Working, Picnic Tables, Youth Toy's and more!
- Sweetie Pie's Homemade Delights - Noodles, Pies, Cakes, Cookies, and more!
- Hufford's Hodge-Podge - Produce, Crafts, Flowers, and more!
- Daniel Royer - Produce and Honey
- Dave's Not-So-Famous Kettle Corn - A tasty treat!
- Brenda Daily - Beautiful works of art
- Phil Massengill - Hand crafted jewelry
- Meryl Shulman - Baked goods, Decorative Pretzels
- Kathy & Brad Day - Produce & Baked Goods
- Farm House Flower - Fresh Cut Flowers
- Treasures in the Woods - Heirloom Vegetable plants and seeds
- Grace & Truth Farms - Produce, herbs, flowers, & plants
If you can grow it, raise it, or produce it in Indiana, you'll find it here, in season and fresh.
Most of our vendors at the Carroll County Farmers Market are all area local, small family farms and small business owners.
Our vendors are offering the freshest possible food and products and delivering them from the farm to your table.
And we also celebrate local talent and creativity with original artwork, crafts and artisan food.
If you have more questions about our vendors or would like to become one feel free to contact us for more information!
Website developed by Refocus Marketing