Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I have to do to become a vendor?
Contact us or download the vendor application and send it to us
2. Can I just show up and get a spot?
No, we do not have overflow spaces available
3. Are dogs allowed at the Market?
No dogs are allowed in at the Farmers Market due to health concerns
4. Are produce vendors required to grow what they sell?
Yes; however, we ask that all products be grown, raised, made in Indiana
5. Who sponsors the Farmers Market?
We have several local businesses who sponsors the market, please see our sponsor page
6. Are there special requirements for ready-to-eat items?
Yes, ready-to-eat items must be individually wrapped, the ingredients must be labeled on each item, and the items must be kept at the proper temperature.
7. Who should I contact if I have a complaint about a vendor?
Vendors are independent contractors and complaints about products purchased from vendors should be directed to that vendor. General comments and suggestions about the Farmers Market should be directed to the Market Manager
8. Why don't you have a year-round market?
The dates of operation are set by the growing season, availability of products
9. What if I lose something while at the market? Is there a lost and found?
No. The Market and the Vendors are not responsible for lost items.
10. When is the best time to come to the market?
The market is open the 2nd Saturday of each month from June to October 9am-1pm
Website developed by Refocus Marketing