RAIN OR SHINE!
- Windy Hill Soaps - Lovely Goat Milk Soaps
- Rod Seward - eggs, sweet corn, tomatoes, flower planters, flavored coffee
- Hufford's Hodge-Podge - Produce, Crafts, Flowers, and more!
- Phil Massengill - Hand crafted jewelry, walking staffs
- Kathy & Brad Day - Produce & Baked Goods
- Jayne Peterson - handcrafted wreaths, centerpieces, scrubs
- Kari Gray - baked goods, fudge, crafts
- Jim and Wilma Graves - handcrafted wood and yarn items
- Samantha Kirkendall - produce and handmade signs
- Carmen's Kitchen - homemade salsa
- Rod Butcher - frozen pork, vegetables, plants, guinea eggs
- Judy & Michelle's Baked Goods and Crafts - breads, noodles, bagels, pretzels, crafts
- Deb Seward - O Sew Good Honey
If you can grow it, raise it, or produce it in Indiana, you'll find it here, in season and fresh.
Most of our vendors at the Carroll County Farmers Market are all area local, small family farms and small business owners.
Our vendors are offering the freshest possible food and products and delivering them from the farm to your table.
And we also celebrate local talent and creativity with original artwork, crafts and artisan food.
If you have more questions about our vendors or would like to become one feel free to contact us for more information!
Website developed by Refocus Marketing